Monday, February 8, 2021

Six Things I Think: The Enemy of My Enemy Is Still a Fascist, Actually (Link)

 


Editor’s note: our Six Things I Think feature is a type of post I use when I want to cover a lot of ground about a multi-faceted topic very quickly. Although you don’t strictly *have to* click on every citation link in this essay, you might want to at least read the headline articles, and watch the embedded videos, as they each frame the discussion immediately underneath them.


Please also note that this article is part of the “Amerikan Musik: Fascism Ascendant in the USA” collection on ninaillingworth.com.


Ok, so I'm definitely aware I've been away for almost a week but I'm hoping by the time you click on the link to this article, you'll understand why - it's pretty, extensive.


What is it? An extremely detailed, multi-media Deep Dive post explaining why Boogaloos are fascists, Jimmy Dore is no leftist, and online pinkos have a crypto-reactionary infuencer problem.


Finally I guess I should warn you that I wasn't exactly thrilled about having to spend 9,000 words explaining to pinkos who don't read theory, why we don't make alliances with fascist militias; it's funny, but I'm not pulling punches out of respect for your faves, and there's quite a good deal of profanity in the piece. I literally do not care if this makes folks mad because going along to get along with reactionaries and fascists is no way to do leftism.

You can check out by clicking on the header below:


Six Things I Think: The Enemy of My Enemy Is Still a Fascist, Actually 


- nina illingworth


Independent writer, critic and analyst with a left focus. Please help me fight corporate censorship by sharing my articles with your friends online!

You can find my work at ninaillingworth.comCan’t You ReadMedia Madness and my Patreon Blog

Updates available on InstagramMastodon and Facebook. Podcast at “No Fugazi” on Soundcloud.

Inquiries and requests to speak to the manager @ASNinaWrites

Chat with fellow readers online at Anarcho Nina Writes on Discord!

“It’s ok Willie; swing heil, swing heil…”

No comments:

Post a Comment