Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Six Things I Think: Reconciliation and the Dirty Pair on NIDC

 


Editor’s note: Six Things I Think is an ongoing political media deconstruction and analysis series, featured on NIDC.


Fan Fiction for Lanyards in a Model Modern Oligarchy

Well folks, I finally did it; I wrote a full length essay for the first time since I was forced to stop working and manage my long covid symptoms. In today's edition of Six Things I Think, I'm conducting an in-depth investigation into a riddle nobody outside of the Beltway was struggling to solve: "why can't Democrats pass the reconciliation bill?!" 

The answer is of course, because rich people don't want them to; but don't tell that to the Manchinologists and Sinema-Whisperers in Beltway media! We've got budget reconciliation, greasy dark money, the Kochtopus, and two Democrat Senators who owe their souls to the company store, today on NIDC.


"At this point, I’m convinced Sinema is actually some type of human thought experiment designed to measure how long corporate cash donations alone can animate a terminal political career. Loathed by nearly every human who’s ever met her, the Arizona Senator has recently taken to cowering in the bathroom to avoid having to face her constituents."  


To check it out over on ninaillingworth.com, click on the quotation block above, or the header below:


Six Things I Think: Reconciliation and the Dirty Pair 

 

 nina illingworth


Anarcho-syndicalist writer, critic, and analyst. 

You can find my work at NIDCCan’t You ReadMedia Madness and my Patreon Blog

Updates available on TwitterInstagramMastodon and Facebook. Podcast at “No Fugazi” on Soundcloud.

Inquiries and requests to speak to the manager @ASNinaWrites

Chat with fellow readers online at Anarcho Nina Writes on Discord!

“It’s ok Willie; swing heil, swing heil…”

No comments:

Post a Comment