Wednesday, October 13, 2021

In the Aggregate: A Neofeudalist Dystopia on NIDC

 


Editors Note: as of now, In the Aggregate is a regular round-up feature on NIDC, that showcases and expands on my social media analysis from around the web.



Gimme One With Everything

Whelp; in terms of my private war against arbitrary publishing deadlines, it's been a week of ups and downs so far.

Unfortunately, a frustrating tech fail yesterday morning left me without a mid-week essay to publish. Fortunately, I'm so extremely online I was able to make lemonade out of analysis I haven't shared on ninaillingworth.com yet. Combining original material, with most of my recent blogging, and polished highlights from all of my various social media feeds, this epic edition of In the Aggregate should feel like we're hanging out and watching the news together. Whether that cool, or a horrifying nightmare, is a question I'll leave to the historians. Check it out today on NIDC.


"What the liberal establishment refuses to accept is that America has always embraced the same foundational principles this fascist movement is built on. Slavery, genocide, extraction, exploitation, rigid social hierarchies, virulent anti-communism, the national security state; these too are the legacies of American democracy and values. Just because the punditry refuses to acknowledge these truths, doesnt mean they arent real."


To read more over on ninaillingworth.com, click on the quotation block above, or the header below:



In the Aggregate: A Neofeudalist Dystopia 


nina illingworth


Anarcho-syndicalist writer, critic, and analyst. 

You can find my work at NIDCCan’t You ReadMedia Madness and my Patreon Blog

Updates available on TwitterInstagramMastodon and Facebook. Podcast at “No Fugazi” on Soundcloud.

Inquiries and requests to speak to the manager @ASNinaWrites

Chat with fellow readers online at Anarcho Nina Writes on Discord!

“It’s ok Willie; swing heil, swing heil…”

No comments:

Post a Comment