Friday, December 18, 2020

NinaIllingworth.com Link: ‘The Devil You Know? A Response to Recent Revisionist History From the Contrarian “Left”

 


Editor's note: well my ongoing battle with online censorship hasn't ended, which means I continue to be obliged to cross post my essays on other websites, over here on Media Madness - at least if they are in fact about media issues; and this one certainly is.

-----

Well my friends, after stirring up the chuds, and then Jimmy Dore Youtube Nation with my last two full-length articles, I'm back to kick the beehive that is the contrarian left today on ninaillingworth.com


It has become quite fashionable in twitchy crypto-libertarian circles of reactionaries grifting left, to gaslight actual left wing antifascists and proclaim calling Trump a fascist is merely liberal scaremongering. This is in a word bull-puckey, and I've written a fully-sourced rebuttal essay to demonstrate why. 


Check out my latest by clicking on the title header below:


‘The Devil You Know? A Response to Recent Revisionist History From the Contrarian “Left” 



  • nina illingworth

 

Independent writer, critic and analyst with a left focus. Please help me fight corporate censorship by sharing my articles with your friends online!

You can find my work at ninaillingworth.comCan’t You ReadMedia Madness and my Patreon Blog

Updates available on TwitterInstagramMastodon and Facebook. Podcast at “No Fugazi” on Soundcloud.

Inquiries and requests to speak to the manager @ASNinaWrites

Chat with fellow readers online at Anarcho Nina Writes on Discord!

“It’s ok Willie; swing heil, swing heil…”


No comments:

Post a Comment