Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Patreon Blog Link: On Mea Culpas, the Populist Alliance & the Young American Left

 


Editor's note: so this is really more of a Theory and Politics kind of piece, but since the initial proposal that started the online debate I'm talking about in this essay comes from a popular Youtube channel, and the guy making the proposal is left wing independent analyst Jimmy Dore, it's categorically a "media" article - it's just not about corporate monopoly media.

—–

Fresh off a (fully earned) online thrashing for opening my big fat mouth in the middle of a leftist community Twitter debate, I sat down to compose a mea culpa, talk about why the American left might as well use an almost certain-to-fail Medicare for All vote to launch a civil war against Bidenist neoliberalism, and to explain why I still don’t think it’s a good idea to associate ourselves with folks pushing a left-right, anti-establishment, populist alliance. To read “On Mea Culpas, the Populist Alliance & the Young American Left” on my Patreon Blog, click on the title header below.

 

On Mea Culpas, the Populist Alliance & the Young American Left

 

 

 

  • nina illingworth

 

Independent writer, critic and analyst with a left focus. Please help me fight corporate censorship by sharing my articles with your friends online!

You can find my work at ninaillingworth.comCan’t You ReadMedia Madness and my Patreon Blog

Updates available on TwitterInstagramMastodon and Facebook. Podcast at “No Fugazi” on Soundcloud.

Inquiries and requests to speak to the manager @ASNinaWrites

Chat with fellow readers online at Anarcho Nina Writes on Discord!

“It’s ok Willie; swing heil, swing heil…”


No comments:

Post a Comment